I just installed XtrAIOS 3.0.12 on my aios, and I'm having a few issues. I was hoping someone else has managed to come up with the answers!
1) Settings not saving! Time, System Services, Audio, etc. I lose these as soon as I reboot. I tried playing an MKV file, editing settings, resuming, stopping, and rebooting. Still lost. Kind of a deal breaker! When in the movie, hit the settings button. I was clicking exit to get to main screen, settings.
2) I browsed my network locations (network, my_shortcuts, ip, folder, folder, folder) and added my movie and tv folders to shortcuts. I can see these folders on the main shortcuts page, but when I click they don't open. I then tried going to networks, workgroup, computer, share, etc… and added from there. Still didn't work. Would be VERY nice to have, so I don't have to go through 8 levels every time I want to watch a movie.
3) Apps- When I go to Jukebox, Xstreamering, or any app- it "Looks for update". Then it shows current - not installed, would you like to install? I click yes, wait for the download, then install it. Then I click again and it does the same thing- goes through install. Known issue?
4) Skip button on the remote. I'm not sure of the usability of skipping to the end of the movie. Would be very very nice if it had 30 second skip instead (possible future release?) Right Arrow skips 30 seconds :D
5) Another silly question- when I'm 8 levels deep into a folder, do I have to use the return button and go back through each level? Is there a "home" button, to go back to front page? Fixed- I am using a logitech remote, and had to map the home button. Oops
6) I lose my connection to my media pc (windows 7) if I connect to that share with any other windows computer. IE, I will browse the network on aios and it will work fine. I connect to the share from my laptop, to add a picture, and aios will lsoe connectivity to the media pc. I need to reboot it to get it working again.
7) Display folder.jpg as thumbnail- right now all my movies are displaying cover_full. Can I change this?